Nightingale and Canary: Beautiful abstract shapes that react to sounds. Andy Thomas specializes in creating ‘audio life forms’.
by Luis Rey
Jessica Hische and Paul Buckley have collaborated on an exciting new project, a series of cover designs for classic literature featuring Jessica’s Drop Caps. The first six titles, below, look pretty amazing.
- Pride And Prejudice by Jane Auesten.
- Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte.
- My Antonia by Willa Cather.
- Great Expectations by Charles Dickens.
- Middlemarch by George Eliot.
- Madame Bovary by Gustave Flaubert.
- Lord of the Flies by William Golding.
Check you favorite one here: http://amzn.to/KcgDnT
American beadist Jan Huling takes ordinary objects and transforms them into extraordinary sculptures with Czech seed beads
According to a recent EPA report, the average American produces 4 pounds of trash in a single day, nearly double the figure recorded in 1960.
In 7 Days of Garbage, photographer Gregg Segal photographs his friends and neighbors lying in the trash they produced in a single week.